Exploring funding opportunities in the EU and beyond: Advice for researchers from Ukraine
4 May 2023
The webinar Exploring funding opportunities in the EU and beyond: Advice for researchers from Ukraine will address funding opportunities available for researchers from Ukraine beyond the MSCA4Ukraine scheme and how to prepare competitive applications.
It will address
- other EU funding opportunities for researchers
- external funding opportunities for researchers from Ukraine
- strategic approaches to applying for funding
- do’s and don’ts on preparing funding applications for diverse grants/fellowships
- insights and learnings from the MSCA4Ukraine application process
This event is part of MSCA4Ukraine, the EU-funded fellowship programme for displaced researchers from Ukraine organised by Scholars at Risk Europe and Maynooth University.