Topics and modalities
The platform allows participants to address the following topics:
- Cooperation in any scientific field
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Doctoral Networks
- Staff Exchanges
- Secondments and Placements
Make your participation a success
Participants will be able to:
- meet potential collaboration partners and research supervisors
- discover new project ideas and potential research partners
- prepare MSCA Doctoral Networks, Postdoctoral Fellowships and Staff Exchanges proposals
- meet the MSCA national contact points
- get information about the latest activities, such as information days, workshops and more
A useful platform for everyone involved in MSCA
The platform offers possibilities for all actors involved in MSCA proposals and projects:
As a future fellow, you can find European institutions and supervisors for your proposal. Connect with companies and non-academic organisations for placements and secondments.
As a supervisor, you can find candidates and book meetings to discuss project ideas.
As a representative of an organisation, you can find partners to discuss Doctoral Network, Staff Exchanges and Postdoctoral Fellowship project ideas, proposals and build a competitive consortium.
As a company, you can find partners and fellows to prepare competitive proposals.
As an MSCA National Contact Point you can organize info sessions, connect with applicants and other national contact points.
Benefits of the platform
The new platform will allow participants to:
- publish and showcase their CV, project ideas, services or business needs to any participant
- initiate and arrange pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings
- generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present in the platform