The COVID-19 pandemic has caused major disruption for researchers, projects and organisations, including those working with EU funding. The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) are providing responsive, up-to-date information for all MSCA researchers and projects.
Information for the MSCA community
Researchers, project managers and interested stakeholders can access information on
- relevant news and initiatives
- call updates
- frequently asked questions
- stories about how MSCA researchers and projects are working to tackle the coronavirus pandemic
Information for fellows and project managers
- Detailed guidelines for MSCA fellows and project coordinators. The European Commission (EC) has introduced a wide range of flexibility measures to address the difficulties faced by researchers and institutions funded under Horizon 2020 during the current pandemic. Follow the link to the guidelines for fellows and project coordinators.
- Open Access guidelines for H2020 projects working on COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2 and related topics. The EC is calling upon all H2020 projects working on COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2 and related topics to provide immediate open access to their related publications, data and any other output. Follow the link to download the Guidelines for open access to publications, data and other research outputs (PDF).
- COVID-19 Data Portal. The COVID-19 Data Portal brings together relevant datasets for sharing and analysis in an effort to accelerate coronavirus research. It enables researchers to upload, access and analyse COVID-19 related reference data and specialist datasets as part of the wider European COVID-19 Data Platform.
- Horizon Results Platform – COVID-19 relevant results. The Horizon Results Platform has created a dedicated section with. MSCA projects can upload their results and related information, such as their needs to develop them further and relevance for policy making. MSCA projects can find guidance on how to upload their results to the platform in the guidelines available online. Follow the link to the section of the Horizon Results platform with results relevant to COVID-19.
- Coronavirus Global R&I Collaboration Portal. This is a collaborative tool supporting coronavirus-related research and innovation projects by organizations and researchers across the globe. Its primary focus is on the socio-economic aspects of the pandemic. Follow the link to the Coronavirus Global R&I Collaboration Portal.
MSCA projects relevant to COVID-19 and related topics
MSCA are supporting outstanding researchers in finding solutions to challenges posed by COVID-19 as well as other infectious diseases. Learn more about these MSCA projects on the dedicated page.